All the questions are related. Answer all 3 questions separately .
Prepare a presentation to accompany the teaching plan and present the information to your community. Select one of the following options for delivery of the presentation:
- PowerPoint presentation – no more than 30 minutes
- Pamphlet presentation – 1 to 2 pages
- Poster presentation
Appropriate community settings include:
- Public health clinic
- Community health center
- Long-term care facility
- Transitional care facility
- Home health center
- University/School health center
- Church community
- Adult/Child care center
Before presenting information to the community, seek approval from an agency administrator or representative.
Applying what you have learned thus far, develop a community teaching proposal designed to address the needs of your community.
2. Select one of the following as the focus for the teaching plan:
- Primary Prevention/Health Promotion
- Secondary Prevention/Screenings for a Vulnerable Population
- Environmental Issues
Create an outline for the written assignment.
- After completing the teaching proposal, review the teaching plan with a community health and public health provider in your local community.
- Request feedback (strengths and opportunities for improvement) from the provider.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide
In 1,500-2,000 words, describe the teaching experience and discuss your observations. The written portion of this assignment should include:
- Summary of teaching plan
- Epidemiological rationale for topic
- Evaluation of teaching experience
- Community response to teaching
- Areas of strengths and areas of improvement
Use APA Style