Remember to submit your work following the file naming convention FirstInitial.LastName_M01.docx. For example, J.Smith_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extension; it will automatically append.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the course discussions so far and any insights gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources if needed, use APA style as required, and check your spelling.
- Select your site for the community educational project.
- Complete and submit the Community Health Educational Project Permission Form. (if this cannot be completed in the first week, please speak directly with your professor about options)
- Project Hours Log (estimated 2-3 hours) – must be fully complete with the actions listed with hours, total hours, your name and date at the bottom (see example below)
Please submit your site selection in an APA formatted essay of 250 to 300 words in length. The essay should explain why you selected the site and when and where your educational presentation will take place. Please submit the essay, the permission form, and your N493 Project Hour Log. These may be submitted in three files in the dropbox.