Answer each of the questions below using information gathered from your readings, lectures, and outside research. You should provide at least a paragraph response for each of the questions.
- Where does fertilization usually take place, and how many chromosomes are present in a human zygote?
- What major events distinguish embryonic and fetal development?
- List the stages of human development and explain what happens in each.
- What is aging? Explain the life processes of aging.
- What is death? Why is death “irreversible?”
|Be sure that each question is labeled and that you provide at least a 3-4 sentence paragraph for each response.|