Pick one of the following topics and tell us what you learned about it this week. Please be very specific. This should be in your own words.
1. Describe the specific functions of the fat-soluble vitamins and list food that are good sources of each.
2. Describe the specific functions of the water-soluble vitamins and list food that are good sources of each.
3. Explain the importance of consuming sufficient amounts of water each day and give the rationale for water and other fluid intakes.
4. Describe the roles of the electrolytes in the blood plasma and in intracellular fluids.
5. Describe the roles of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium in the body.
6. Explain the functions of each of the required trace elements.
7. Review the energy and protein recommendations of children, adolescents, adults, and older adults.
8. Explain the typical nutrient intake patterns of adults and how they may contribute to greater risks of developing the common chronic diseases.
9. Describe nutritional problems common in children and adolescents. Compare the problems in developed countries vs developing countries.
Full paragraph (at least 150. please provide reference. Thank you.